We provide a wide range of Testing Services:
From paper-based to computer-based tests, we’ll provide the in-person assistance that you need
How can we help you?
You can browse the list of universities, institutions and online educational platforms that we commonly proctor. If you don’t see your institution listed or you are unsure if your institution will approve, please feel free to submit a request form and we will work with you to obtain the necessary approval.
Pre-approved Online Schools
The following online schools do not require any pre-approval. Simply book your appointment with us.
- McKissock Learning
- Kaplan Real Estate
- Texas State Online Real Estate
- 360training.com (Real Estate)
All Other Proctored Exams Require Pre-Approval
To obtain approval for our proctoring services, please follow these steps below:
STEP 1: IF YOU WANT TO SECURE A TEST TIME, BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
** WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO A TESTING SERVICES BOOKING FORM. PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM AND SELECT “PROCTORED EXAM”.
STEP 2: CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL OR INSTRUCTOR/PROFESSOR
Provide our test center information to your school or professor for approval to take your exam at our test center.
- Organization: Southwest Houston Test Center
- Proctor name: Ronnie Vu
- Job title: Test Administrator, Proctor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 281-822-5900
- Address: 8303 Southwest Fwy, Suite #730, Houston, TX 77074.
- Website: https://swtestcenter.com
As soon as we receive the approval from your school or professor, we will send you a confirmation email.
Schools & Institutions We Have Serviced (plus many more)
- Lone Star College
- North TX Community College
- Texas A&M University
- University of Houston
- Texas State University
- Texas Tech University – TTU K-12
- Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
- The University of Texas Medical Branch
- The University of Texas at Austin – UT High School
- University of North Dakota
- Auburn University
- Indiana University East
- Purdue University
- Nassau Community College
- Louisiana Tech University
- North Carolina State University
- University of St. Augustine Health Sciences
- Int’l Association of Emergency Managers