Our test center is proud to offer the GED!
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) has established the High School Equivalency Program. The purpose of the High School Equivalency Program (HSEP) is to prepare eligible students to pass the high school equivalency exams instead of earning a high school diploma. You can find more information at the TEA website.
Scheduling Your Exam
- Simply log into your GED® account.
- Choose which test subjects you’ll be taking.
- Select a day and time at our test center (Pearson Vue Authorized Test Center #83000)
- Pay for the test online using a credit or debit card.
GED Testing Service Videos
What to bring on test day:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of Texas address (if not printed on ID; this requirement can be a utility bill, bank account, etc.)
- TI-30 SX scientific calculator (for Math, Science, and Social Studies exams; the test center has a limited supply of calculators for candidate use; the exam also has a built-in on-screen calculator)
- Snacks or lunch (if taking all 4 subject tests)